Believing the Church can be more than we know. Dreaming toward all God can do... even through us!

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Woefully Negligent

So... I confess. After all, it's true.

I am a woefully negligent blogger.

I have lots of excuses. I even believe some of them. However, the fact remains that I have not posted in nearly four months... IN SPITE of the fact that there is SOOOO much to say.

In confessing, I hope you'll forgive me and continue to dream and pray with us as we continue in this beautiful experiment.

You'll see that I have posted monthly updates from the last four months that will help to bring you up to speed on life in The CityWell. And I promise to be far less a slacker from this point forward.

... until the next time I forget how to type (my favorite excuse!).

No comments:

Post a Comment